Yes you can advertise on Sticky Fingers and reach your target audience of parents who connect to this site.
But please note:
I do not want to advertise your competition for free.
I am not interested in interviewing your experts.
I do not need your very kind offer of content – I have vast wells of my own thank you.
I will not repost your press release.
Just best to get it all down there in writing.
You could also read this post: How to Work with Mum Bloggers for the bigger picture!
I don’t do reviews as such. Sticky Fingers is a family blog not a magazine and so I will blog about how it fits in with our lives.
Here is what you need to know:
* Products/services must be relevant to me and my family and my baby. That baby is my blog. I no longer have actual babies so do not ask me to review nappies or maternity wear or breast pumps. I will be offended.
* I will always be totally honest: If I hate it, I will say so. If I love it I will say so. I will also write about all the areas inbetween.
* I won’t always write about it on this blog, but I will share it across Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest – whichever I think are most relevant. Conversations are happening everywhere, so I will tap into where I think will work best.
* I will always reveal when anything I write about is based on something I have been sent for free.
* All reviews/sponsored content will contain no follow links and will be labelled as such in accordance with Google’s terms and conditions and the ASA Code.
* I will not post link backs/announcements/news stories that I don’t think are relevant to me and my blog. I am neither a news service nor a magazine so please don’t treat me like one.
Other than that, I am really rather lovely and friendly so drop me a line . . .
Yes you can have a sponsored post on Sticky Fingers. But all content is produced by myself or edited to suit and will aim to fit in with the content of this blog.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for a media pack with details and prices.
Here are some examples of the sponsored posts I’ve written.
I have written many guest posts for brands and companies including Tesco, Travelodge, Royal Caribbean and Joss & Main.
If you want me to write something for you contact me for the media pack with details and prices.
I run competitions and give aways on Sticky Fingers. I charge £50 to run a competition unless I am receiving something in return to review.
You can also find Sticky Fingers competitions on The Prize Finder.
I look forward to working with you x