I’ve been trialling a new photography app from FujiFilm this week; you can order little pocket books of pictures straight from your phone using photos from your Instagram stream.
Yes, photos others can actually look at and touch!
This new photo service is called Pop Book – a mini book of photos that are small enough to keep in your bag or pocket or even create to give as a gift.
I made two different types; one is 13 cm square and has a glossy finish with photo so of the dog (!) and the other is 10 cm square with a matt finish featuring general photos.
And they’re absolutely great. The photo quality is excellent, the books robust and at just under a fiver all in they make great little presents to send to someone.
Ordering a Pop Book is super easy.
1. Download the free Pop Book app (currently only available on iOS but Android is on its way).
2. Once installed, click on the app and you are directed to choose your photos which can be from your phone’s camera roll, your Instagram account or your Facebook account.
3. Click on the photos you want to include (chosen photos will display a tick).
4. You can change the order of the photos if you want to, decide whether you want a black or a white border and whether you want your photos matt or glossy and that’s it.
5. You will next be directed to add your name and address and taken to the payment options.
And in the space of 10 minutes (or longer if you really can’t decide which photos to choose!) your Pop Book is ordered and will be on its way, all for just under a fiver.
My books actually only took just a couple of days to be delivered.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to order a book you can share your virtual creation online instead via Facebook, Twitter, Google + or by email.
You can theme your book, make one to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, a holiday – the possibilities are endless.
This is a sponsored post in conjunction with Pop Book, however all thoughts are my own.