The only thing I ever REALLY want for Mother’s Day is to be remembered by my kids and maybe for a bunch of tulips to brighten up the house.
Because tulips in the house at this time of year means Spring is most definitely on the way.
But of course, if you’re asked. If there is a little something you’ve been hankering after. Well, there’s no harm in dropping a few hints is there . . .
1. Liz Earle, Hot Cloth Cleanser kit, £15.50
2. Kenwood KMix in green, £326
3. Moustache coasters, £7.08
4. Elephant teapot, £16.99
5. Printed scarf, £25
6. Personalised lavender heart, £12
8. Glass cake stand, £15
9. Cocoa Butter body butter, £13
10. Cocoa Gin, £15