I wrote a fun post called 10 Things That Really Irritate Me About My Husband way back in 2009. All about how he falls asleep in front of the TV and puts the kitchen roll on the wrong way so the pictures all face the wrong way.
It’s not just me is it?
Anyway, I thought it was about time I updated it.
Because obviously my husband reads these lists and makes a check list of all the things he needs to improve on. Ahem.
He must be doing really well, because the last one of these posts was nearly 8 years ago!
But I have some updates *cough*
- The coat hangers in our wardrobe – and the kids’ wardrobes for that matter – need to all be put on the rail so they face the same way. They just do. It’s good feng shui.
- Questioning why I bought someone a certain present for Christmas when he’s had NOTHING to do with the present buying process. At all. Ever.
- Thinking it’s fun to rub his stubble on my face.
- STILL not managing to bridge the gap between putting the used mug IN the dishwasher instead of on the counter just ABOVE it.
- Putting his electric toothbrush on charge in our bedroom overnight so the bright blue light BLINKS incessantly all night long right in my eye line.
- When he secretly rearranges what I’ve put in the dishwasher because he doesn’t think I’ve loaded it properly.
- Texting at the dinner table. The kids aren’t allowed to do it so you most definitely aren’t either. I don’t care if you’re arranging a fixture for the rugby team, put the phone down.
- He never gets behind the camera. So I have a million photos like the one at the top of the page.
- Wait, I can’t think of a 9th one. He really is improving!
- Or a 10th one. I think it’s time to stop moaning . . .
Like I’ve said many times before, thank GOD he doesn’t make a list like this about me . . .