The Photo Gallery 208: Yellow

lemons

Because when it’s cold and grim and wet outside, the best thing to do is bring a touch of yellow into your life.
And I’m going to be doing that this week by making a batch of lemon curd.
Let me tell you, the smell when I cut into that lemon was DEE vine!

This post is for week 208 of The Photo Gallery: The theme is: Yellow.
If you’re new here and want to know what theΒ Photo Gallery is, go and read, and then come right back and join in!

Β You can also pick up The Photo Gallery badge code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement for joining in.
And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

Please don’t just link dump – this is not that kind of linky.

You can also find The Photo Gallery on: Pinterest Google + Follow Tara Cain’s board The Photo Gallery on Pinterest.

See you over there x

This entry was posted in The Gallery. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The Photo Gallery 208: Yellow

1. louisejedwards says:

Great photos – lemon curd especially homemade is my absolute favourite – really gets those tastebuds tingling! x
    My recent post Last night… @billyidol @02apollomanc

2. sarahmo3w says:

What a lovely bright photo. Homemade lemon curd sounds delicious!
    My recent post The Gallery: Yellow day

3. Sarah says:

Absolutely stunning photograph! Quite the work of art and I love your words along with it. I've enjoyed slicing up a lemon this evening to accompany my G&T in New Zealand πŸ™‚ Have a great day πŸ™‚
    My recent post The Gallery | Yellow

4. Pingback: The Gallery: Yellow | Mymumdom

5. SusanKMann says:

Wow I love this picture. Such bright, sunny, juicy looking lemons. x
    My recent post Yellow – The Gallery 208

6. I could do with popping by to borrow one! πŸ˜‰ Had to throw out my last two and of course I need one for cooking tonight…
    Great, bright shot. xx
    My recent post Silent Sunday / My Sunday Photo | 9th November 2014

7. oh wow, i love this. so bright and zesty.
    My recent post How to get your child ready for school

8. marisworld says:

If only my indoor food photography looked this good.
    Love this shot
    My recent post Autumn yellow #TheGallery

9. Mrs Darling says:

Lovely sunshiny capture! I made lemon drizzle yesterday actually, bringing a bit of sunshine to grey days! You are so right about that smell πŸ™‚

I love lemons. Those look especially juicy and golden! Think I'd make lemon meringue pie with them. Yum!
    My recent post Yellow #TheGallery

11. Lemon Curd!!! You do know I like you, yes? HINT HINT! X
    My recent post {captured} urban

12. Merry says:

Tara, bring me cake.
    Love this. Made me smile. I should have looked at it earlier in the week!
    My recent post The Gallery: Yellow