The Photo Gallery 199: Sky

Naples Florida

I took this photo while on a 53ft catamaran off the coast of Naples, in Florida, USA.
Just a few feet more to the left and those rocks and the sand disappeared and almost melted into the gap between the sky and the sea to leave the most stunning site.

Beautiful blues and whips of white flecked across the sky, like some giant artist had flicked his wrist to add a tough of depth and interest.
Truly beautiful.

This post is for week 199 of The Photo Gallery: The theme is: Sky.

If you’re new here and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement for joining in.
And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

You can also find The Photo Gallery on: Pinterest Google + Follow Tara Cain’s board The Photo Gallery on Pinterest.

See you over there x

This entry was posted in The Gallery, Travel and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Photo Gallery 199: Sky

1. suzanne3childrenandit says:

Oh my, this is stunning. Take me there – now!
    My recent post The Sky

2. Mirka Moore says:

Love the photo, could really go on a holiday there now.
    My recent post I miss you Dad!

3. marisworld says:

I've been to Naples too, seems like a lifetime ago but what a beautiful place. I'd love to return one day, wonder if the villa in your photo is for holiday renting? It's beautiful
    My recent post The sky above us – The Gallery 199

4. Pingback: The sky above us - The Gallery 199 - MarisWorld

5. Mummy Barrow says:

oh that is so gorgeous. And so blue. Florida is definitely on my "Must Visit" list for the next few years.

I think you fell asleep mid post writing though 🙂

That is such a gorgeous sky! A nice blue one hanging over the beach; my favourite kind.
    My recent post Sibling Moments #9

7. Emsyjo says:

Lovely, despite living in a hot country and seeing the Mediterranean sea every day I can never get bored of taking and seeing gorgeous blue sky and sea pictures.

8. Sarah says:

Beautiful and a scene of happy memories for you too.

9. …I just sat and stared at this for a couple of minutes there! Bloody lovely!
    My recent post {captured} the morning sky

10. I linked a Gallery post from 3 years ago which was actually for 'colours' but my photo was of the sky. Hope you don't mind and old one coming back.
    My recent post Dinner Was Hijacked

11. Merry says:

These photos you post feel like places I don't think really even exist; that picture is so perfect it should be a brochure.

I love that I only noticed people eventually. The scale of gorgeousness is incredible.
    My recent post The Gallery – Sky.