The first thing you need to know about Disney is they are fabulous.
Everything they do is executed with style and panache and the utmost detail.
My two children don’t get a look in as far as anything Disney related is concerned – because I am the biggest fan in this house.
And now their ice show is on tour and you can guarantee that this too will be of the same huge standard and have the same liberal sprinkling of magical fairy dust that Disney give to everything else they do.
So here is everything you need to know about the Disney on Ice show:
- The nationwide tour kicked off in March, and throughout September, October and November will make it’s way from Glasgow to Manchester and Birmingham. It will eventually find it’s way to London at the end of the year.
- It features more than 60 of Disney’s fabulous characters from 18 well-loved stories. Characters include Goofy, Donald Duck, Pinocchio, the Disney Princesses, Toy Story, Finding Nemo and, of course, Mickey Mouse himself.
- The magical show features fairy castles, underwater caves and even a toy shelf.
- Venues include Andy’s Bedroom, under the ocean waves with Ariel and into Tinker Bell’s domain at Pixie Hollow.
- This is a family show so all ages are welcome and it runs for approximately 90 minutes with a 15 minute intermission.
- There are 20 synchronised skating Genies. That’s lots of mischief right there!
- If you are planning to travel to see the shows there is affordable accommodation near by – you can try the Holiday Inn Glasgow, the Crowne Plaza Manchester or the Crowne Plaza Birmingham.
This is a sponsored post.