The Photo Gallery 194: Animals

poppy and rufus bed

In just a few days time this very lucky family are off on a Caribbean Cruise.
But sadly our bestest buddy can’t come with us. And whenever we go away he puts on this face. He really really misses us. Or at least he really really misses the kids. I’m just the mug who feeds and walks him every day.
This is his ‘so. You’re off again then. Ok’ face.

However, Ronin will in fact be going on his own little holiday for he is staying with the in-laws who live a mere minutes from our home and who love him dearly.
AND to make the transition that little bit easier, online ‘Beautiful and British’ company Poppy & Rufus have gifted him an amazing new bed.
Look at him. He absolutely loves it. It really is a luxury dog bed, for it hugs him on all sides, said sides don’t collapse when he leans his hulking body against it and, most importantly for me, it looks stylish in the house too.

When I asked him to pose for photos I couldn’t get him out of the darn thing!

vizsla in bed Vizsla poppy & rufus dog bed

This post is for week 194 of The Photo Gallery: The theme is Animals.

If you’re new here and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement for joining in.
And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

You can also find The Photo Gallery on: Pinterest Google + Follow Tara Cain’s board The Photo Gallery on Pinterest.

See you over there x

This entry was posted in Dog, Reviews, The Gallery. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Photo Gallery 194: Animals

1. sarahmo3w says:

He really is a beautiful chap. I hope he enjoys his stay with the in-laws!
    My recent post The Gallery: Animals

2. Louise says:

He poses better for photos than I do! Have a great holiday, I’m sure he will too.

3. Merlinda says:

Such a relaxing photo. He is so chill here =)

4. Mummy Barrow says:

That top photo looks like he just needs a cigarette between his toes!
    My recent post The Gallery — Animals

5. Pingback: The Photo Gallery: Animals - Rosie Scribble

6. I love his face; beautiful boy. Hope you both enjoy your holidays!
    My recent post Woof Wednesday: K is for…Kissing Gate

7. We travel quite a lot and I'm fairly sure we miss him more than he misses us! The kennels give them freshly cooked chicken every day so he sulks when he comes home instead haha.

Such a beautiful dog. Have a lovely holiday! x
    My recent post When Pets Become Family

8. Mrs TeePot says:

What a beauty, we tend to use a house/dog sitter now rather than kennels when we go away as we always feel so guilty leaving them in kennels (even though our kennels of choice are fab).
    Have a great holiday and hope he enjoys his too!
    My recent post Vlog Challenge: Books

Such a gorgeous boy. He looks so relaxed there.
    My recent post Animals #TheGallery

10. SusanKMann says:

He's adorable and hope you all have a lovely holiday x
    My recent post Review – Fisher Price Little People Happy Sounds Home

11. JallieDaddy says:

Beautiful photos of a beautiful dog!