The Photo Gallery 193: My View Right Now

poppy field

I very very rarely know which photograph I’m going to use each week for the Gallery.
Every single week I set the theme then do the ‘oh bugger, what photo am I going to use’ on a Tuesday as I realise I set a theme I don’t have a picture for.
But not this week. This week I chose the theme weeks ago. And I chose it when I happened upon this sight while we were on a family camping trip.

It was a ‘STOP everything and let me get my camera out’ moment!

This post is for week 193 of The Photo Gallery: The theme is My View Right Now.

If you’re new here and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement for joining in.
And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

You can also find The Photo Gallery on: Pinterest Google + Follow Tara Cain’s board The Photo Gallery on Pinterest.

See you over there x

This entry was posted in The Gallery. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The Photo Gallery 193: My View Right Now

1. sarahmo3w says:

Those are beautiful. Our local parks have started leaving areas for poppies and wildflowers to grow – they look gorgeous and of course they're great for bees 🙂
    My recent post The Gallery: My view right now

2. Mirka Moore says:

I love poppies, so beautiful.
    My recent post The Gallery: My View Right Now

3. Pingback: My view right now (running in Copenhagen) | Pacific Plate Brit

4. Sarah says:

That really is one of those, 'take your breath away' moments that you want to linger upon and savour for a good length of time and you've captured this so beautifully.

5. Mummy Barrow says:

I love poppies. They look so fragile and yet they are sturdy little buggers. And so poignant.
    Really great shot.
    My recent post The Gallery — My View Now

6. Pingback: The Lads! | Julia's Place

7. louisejedwards says:

Stunning photo. x

8. Pingback: The Gallery: My View Right Now | My Gorgeous Boys - a Parenting Blog

9. SusanKMann says:

Those are beautiful. I love poppies and I'm not a flower person, but there is something about them. Beauty & style I think.

10. EmmaK says:

Gorgeous photos. I love poppies. There is something dream like about the picture.
    My recent post A “Room” of My Own

11. Emma TheMiniMesAndMe says:

Fields of poppies are so beautiful but they are so often associated with war.
    Such a lovely picture x
    My recent post You Know It's The End Of The School Year When…

12. suzanne3childrenandit says:

Some poppies have just appeared in the field near to our house. Such a cheery, heart-warming sight. Gorgeous picture.
    My recent post My View Right Now

13. Pingback: The Gallery: My View Right Now | Mymumdom

Gorgeous photo. So lovely to see poppies. Just makes you sit, reflect and remember.
    My recent post My View Right Now #TheGallery

15. nickietypecast says:

Those poppies are gorgeous. I love that some are still not yet open so there's still so much more colour to come!

16. mrs darling says:

Gorgeous shot, well worth stopping to take the picture! I love poppies x
    My recent post My View Right Now

17. sarahdawnay says:

Gorgeous! We have opened up our garden by removing a shed and I so getting a yearning for wild flowers; poppies and cornflowers (cornflowers are personal I had them in my wedding bouquet)