The Photo Gallery 180: What I’m Doing Right Now

cupcakes

Cup of tea and a home-made cake. There is nothing finer.
Not in my book anyway.
My mum popped round last week with a clutch of blue hen’s eggs and put an order in for  cupcakes to be made using them.
So I did. And to be frank, I’ve never seen cakes move so fast.
These were our pre-Easter treat. And this is the last one of the batch, which I’m scoffing right now.

blue hens eggs

This post is for week 180 of The Photo Gallery: The theme is What I’m Doing Right Now.
If you’re new here and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement. And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

You can also find The Photo Gallery on:
Pinterest
Google +

See you over there x

This entry was posted in The Gallery. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Photo Gallery 180: What I’m Doing Right Now

1. Mirka Moore says:

Looks very yummy!
    My recent post Villa Pia Summer Giveaway

2. sarahmo3w says:

Aaagh! What you're doing right now is torturing me! Right now I'm fasting for a blood test and then I'm greeted by the most delicious looking cake. WITH MINI EGGS FOR FLIP'S SAKE.
    My recent post The Gallery: What I'm doing right now #widrn

3. Adrienne says:

They do look great, can we place an order too please?
    My recent post . . . 'What I'm doing right now'

4. suzanne says:

So do fresh eggs really make all the difference? I'm preferring the mini eggs to be honest 😉 They look yummy x

5. Jess @ Catch A Single Thought says:

Those cakes do look delicious. The eggs look pretty good by themselves too!

6. HelpfulMum says:

That looks absolutely delicious! It would be rude not to. The difference fresh eggs make is amazing!
    My recent post The Photo Gallery – What I'm Doing Right Now

7. Susan Mann says:

Can’t beat some homemade cake x

8. deathvalleycycle2014 says:

Love the cake! Sorry couldn't figure out how to add the link back on my post, but wanted to contribute!
    My recent post http://deathvalleycycle2014.wordpress.com/2014/04

9. My Life As A Mummy says:

Looks absolutely delicious x x x
    My recent post Theraline Maternity and Nursing Pillow Review

10. mummybarrow says:

They look amazing!!! And i love the blue eggs!

11. Oh my that looks delicious! and proper cadbury mini eggs…*drools*
    My recent post The Gallery- What I’m Doing Right Now

That cupcake looks so good, shame it's gone now LOL.
    My recent post Maw Broon's Kitchen Goodies – Review

13. That looks gorgeous, just a distant memory now…
    My recent post The Gallery: What I’m Doing Right Now #thegallery