The Photo Gallery 175: Guilty Pleasures

ice cream guilty pleasure

When the kids have gone to bed and I want to indulge.
Sauce, sprinkles, nuts, Flake.
Totally don’t care who knows it. Just don’t tell the kids.

This post is for week 175 of The Photo Gallery: The theme is Guilty Pleasures.
If you’re new here and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement. And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

You can also find The Photo Gallery on:
Google +

See you over there x

This entry was posted in The Gallery. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to The Photo Gallery 175: Guilty Pleasures

1. sarahmo3w says:

That looks amazing. Really beautiful photo – can practically taste the sauce. I used to try to hide my Green & Blacks addiction from the kids, but the addiction is too bad so I’ve given up trying!

2. suzanne3childrenandit says:

This looks scrummy, I too indulge in a little ice cream treat once all prying eyes have gone to bed…strawberry cheesecake haagen daas is my fave 🙂 I can't see the link Tara, is it just me?
    My recent post Guilty Pleasures

3. Liz says:

That does look good. I got the theme completely wrong. Blame the jet lag.
    My recent post The One with the Secret Closet

Yummy! I do love a 99!
    My recent post Guilty Pleasures #TheGallery

5. Pingback: The Photo Gallery: Guilty Pleasures

6. I like to push the flake right down so you bite into it when you get to the cone. 🙂 I can't find the linky either 🙁
    My recent post The Photo Gallery: Guilty Pleasures

7. Molly says:

Reminds me of buying an ice-cream from the van outside school…. I can't wait for the summer. I can't see the linky tool either 🙁

8. Jess @ Catch A Single Thought says:

That looks delicious, I'm not surprised it's your guilty pleasure!!
    My recent post The Gallery: Guilty Pleasures

9. Pingback: The Gallery: Guilty Pleasures | Mymumdom

10. Susan Mann says:

Yum. That looks delish x

11. Notmyyearoff says:

Oh myyyy I love that but please could I have raspberry ripple on it too?
    My recent post Serenata Flowers – A Review And Giveaway

12. Pingback: The Gallery - Guilty Pleasures - WitWitWoo

13. Oh my goodness that look delicious!
    My recent post The Gallery – Guilty Pleasures

14. it's the nobbly bobbly's that come out at ours once the bois are in bed.
    (and that's not a euphanism!)
    My recent post guilty pleasure

15. Adele says:

Flake yum!, a drop of Golden Syrup is also fantastic trust me

16. Ellen says:

That looks lovely, it's been too long since I had some ice cream with a flake!!
    My recent post Guilty Pleasures #TheGallery

17. WallyMummy says:

Yum – makes me think of summer… not that I can actually frigging remember what summer feels like! MIA! xx

18. They get to an age when they notice the ice cream tub is emptier than it was and start questioning you. Then they get to an age where they go to bed after you and you consider sneaking your 99 to bed so you can indulge alone! Growing up spoils all our fun!
    My recent post Trains for my viewing pleasure

19. Oh enjoy! My son would have major envy of that ice cream
    My recent post Guilty Pleasures – #TheGallery

20. tamingtwins says:

You ice-cream looks delicious, I could just eat that right now! I have far too many guilty pleasures.. My post is a recipe that talks about 2 of them. 🙂
    My recent post Salted Pecan Pretzel Caramel Cookies

21. I think an ice-cream is high on the list of many of us. x
    My recent post The Gallery 175 – Guilty Pleasures

22. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I do LOVE ice cream. We have a secret sweet and choccie stash that the kids don't know about….
    My recent post What is my guilty pleasure?