Nothing comes between this child and her dog

Mia and dog

Recently we went away for a weekend and the hound got to spend a few days with grandma and granddad. Which he loves because they spoil him pretty much like he’s a grandchild.
Upon our return grandma reported that he’d really missed the children. Them lolling over him, fussing him ALL THE TIME, lying in bed with him, giving him inappropriate amounts of gravy bones.
The things I tell them to stop doing because it’s so full on ALL the time.

I feed that dog every day. I walk him every morning, introduce him to new places, new friends. I clean him up, wash his bedding, brush him down, fuss him all day as he’s home with me in my office.
But still, STILL, the kids are his favourite.
And Mia. She has a special place in her heart for that dog and it’s joyous to behold.

Walking and discovering the great outdoors together.

walking her dog

Running with the wind in their hair

outdoor fun with the dog

Hugging a good friend
Cuddling the dog

Chilling out together

chilling with the dog

Working together

Getting work done with the dog

Eating, reading, training and sleeping together.
Basically, making awesome memories together.

Everything with the dog

This entry was posted in Dan & Mia, Dog, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Nothing comes between this child and her dog

1. kimmer2111 says:

Aww what a lovely post!! Gorgeous photos x

Aww lovely photos. I love seeing my kids with the cats!
    My recent post "Sparkler" Chocolate Fingers – Recipe

3. That is just awesome to see!
    My recent post Variations of Colour

4. K-Ville says:

That's pretty special. I don't 'do' dogs and it's even got me awwwwwwwwing!
    My recent post Beech-wood fires burn bright and clear

5. The Fool says:

Love, love, love this.
    Matilda used to complain about Bracken lying on her, now she calls him to snuggle when she's watching TV. So nice to see.
    My recent post The bonfire night scrooge

6. MummaG says:

Really beautiful photos, so lovely to see her relationship with her dog x

7. saveeverystep says:

Beautiful photo up top. Dreading the day one of our pooches is 'no longer'. It will be a killer. Kids may not help with the upkeep, but they certainly love deeply…

8. Hayley says:

Brought a fear to my eye! I’m a dog owner and there is no love quite like puppy love! This is a lovely post 🙂

9. 25castleson25clouds says:

What a brilliant friendship!!

10. *sniff* These moments you've captured are so moving and beautiful.
    My recent post injaynesworld it's "Not Just A Halloween Tale…"

11. sarahmo3w says:

These pictures are all so beautiful! That really is a very special relationship between them.
    My recent post Tesco chocolate

12. This is so lovely. Weve just got a puppy he is already my little boys best friend they follow each other everywhere. Hopefully in the future we will have a whole lot of photos just like these! Xx