The Photo Gallery 151: Door

Papua hut
The sort of front door which changes your life.
The sort of front door which makes you question your own front door.
The sort of front door which, when I saw it, stopped me dead in my tracks.

This is a front door in Papua, Indonesia.
I keep this front door with me at all times.

This post is for week 151 of The Photo Gallery: Door.
If you’re new and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement.
And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

This entry was posted in The Gallery, Travel. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Photo Gallery 151: Door

1. marisworld says:

That is a door that makes you think, I think that door will stay with you forever.
    My recent post Glamping with our new camping accessories

2. helvetiahandmade says:

What an amazing photo, one that truly makes you think
    My recent post The Gallery – Door

3. What an amazing photo and also a real reminder of how lucky we all are.

4. MrsTeePot says:

I can see why its a life changing front door.
    My recent post Door

This makes you really appreciate what you have. Amazing photo.
    My recent post Door #TheGallery

6. Suzanne says:

Makes the rest of our 'door' posts fade into insignificance. Must have been such a worthwhile trip for you – amazing that across the other side of the world, front doors are so incredibly different.
    My recent post Behind Closed Doors

7. fivegoblogging says:

There is beauty in that door.

8. Herding Cats says:

An amazing picture that says so much.
    My recent post The Gallery – Door

9. blimey! definitely made me stop in my tracks too!
    My recent post just standing there

10. Such a powerful door image. It really does make you think.
    I hope it's okay that I linked up the post I did. It's for my family photo linky but there were too many doors in my photos, I couldn't resist. x
    My recent post me and mine {july}

11. Nikki says:

Such a brilliant photo and fab meaning behind it too, I am new to blogging and linked up for the first time, I look forward to more link ups with you. I love, and I mean love taking photos with my Blackberry Z10 and can't wait to do more as time goes on

12. A powerful moment happening in this doorway. There is a sense of loss and sadness in those quiet faces.
    My recent post The Door

13. K-Ville says:

precarious door and life.

14. Sarah says:

Such an incredible photograph and so, so powerful to us in the Western world too. Very moving and I'm not surprised that door will forever be imprinted on your mind. Thank you for sharing x
    My recent post Playing out the last weeks, Kiwi style.