The Photo Gallery 150: I made this!

ice cream cup cakes

Actually Mia made this. For her teacher, because today is the last day of term and she wanted to say a special thank you.
Thank you for making her school year a positive one, for making her love learning again and for being positive and encouraging and letting them play One Direction in class when they’ve completed their work.
This is a teacher Mia has adored.
And Mia doesn’t adore anyone lightly.

We made them using this Hummingbird Bakery cupcake recipe and gave them a summery ice cream topping.

This post is for week 150 of The Photo Gallery: I made this.
If you’re new and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement.
And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

This entry was posted in The Gallery and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The Photo Gallery 150: I made this!

1. Mirka Moore says:

Lovely, I knew you would be posting some cakes 😉
    My recent post The Gallery: I Made These!

2. They look delicious! Well done Mia! And well done Mia’s teacher, inspirational teachers are so important to kids and their learning. My kids have been so lucky with their teachers this year – they’re going to be a hard act to follow.

3. K-Ville says:

A good teacher makes a world of difference.
    My recent post A chip off the old palace

4. ooh, love me some hummingbird baking! they look so good, high five Mia!
    My recent post something i made

5. Pingback: Yummy Gallery! | Julia's Place

6. Karen Hannah says:

Those look delicious! Your daughter is very thoughtful x

7. HelpfulMum says:

They look amazing. I bet her teacher loved them!

8. Charly Dove says:

Those cakes look divine, well done Mia. I bet the teacher loved them. I'd love them too 🙂
    My recent post I made these

Oh my, I wish I was Mia's teacher. They look yummy!
    My recent post I Made This #TheGallery

10. marisworld says:

I made it into 'I made this' this week THAT is a celebration in itself and how lovely to be back after so long.

Mia's cakes look delicious and I'm glad they're not within my arm's reach – on a pre beach diet for what it's worth.
    My recent post The Gallery: I made this, cross stitch Emily Peacock

11. They look amazing, well done Mia! I'm bookmarking your recipe page and I'm going to give these a go 😀
    My recent post The Gallery – I made this

12. Karen says:

They look very yummy!

13. bluebirdsunshine says:

Yummo! I hope Mia's next teacher is just as great.

14. Pingback: The Gallery: I Made This! | Love Chic Mum