The Photo Gallery 144: Two

Boy and his dog

The love our dog gives this family is immeasurable.
Sometimes when the kids need to take time out or have a quiet moment or just chill out, this is how you will find them.
They chat to him, coo at him, lie on him, fiddle with his supremely soft ears.
Our dog brings a calm to the family and he brings love.

This post is for for week 144 of The Gallery: Two.
If you’re new and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too, though it’s not a requirement.
And you could also subscribe to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

And don’t forget, this blog URL has changed so if you want to grab a new Gallery Code go visit here.

This entry was posted in Dan & Mia, Dog, The Gallery. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to The Photo Gallery 144: Two

1. Sarah says:

Absolutely gorgeous moment captured here and the light is so beautiful too x

2. Jaime Oliver says:

Tara this picture is beautiful 🙂 x
    My recent post The Gallery: Two

3. Beautiful photo. I’m not a dog lover, but whenever I read your posts about your dog and the relationship with the children I think maybe I could be convinced to have one!

4. Kara says:

That is a stunning photo!!
    My recent post The Gallery – My Two Girls

5. oh my gosh, bless them! similar story at ours with our little dog…who i have had to bring to work with me today because he wasn't too keen on the plumber who was at ours installing our new boiler!!! not bad company for the day though x
    My recent post there’s something in my ice cream…

6. Your dog is beautiful!
    My recent post Approaching Two And A Half

7. Pingback: The Gallery: Two | MyMumdom

8. jacqwat says:

Got to love a dog and kid picture.
    My recent post The Gallery: Two

9. The Fool says:

It's probably no surprise that I almost picked a similar photo, however the pose would probably have been different. If you put your head that close to him you're guaranteed a lick 🙂
    My recent post The Gallery – Two

10. the bond between a child and a dog is so precious, we've had many dogs over the years, all were part of our family, lovely photo x
    My recent post The Gallery – 2

11. Lous Lake Views says:

Beautiful shot showing their bond, just lovely
    My recent post The Gallery – Two

12. SusanKMann says:

Beautiful picture and two best friends x
    My recent post The Gallery 144 – Two

13. Suzanne says:

What a gorgeous photo – so calming. Our dog brings a whole new element to our family too – not just chaos!
    My recent post Two's Company

14. Pingback: Two | bluebirdsunshine

15. shacklefordlb says:

Totally agree with you. Super to have a dog (or two) 🙂
    My recent post Two

16. HelpfulMum says:

What a beautiful picture. You are making me want a dog!
    My recent post The Photo Gallery: Two

17. Such a gorgeous photo. My poor misty moo tends to get ignored by the children. She is my baby 🙂

18. I'm afraid I haven't joined in for a while, but I do read, and I couldn't pass up commenting on this one – that's one gorgeous photo. Another one for your wall?
    My recent post A Tooth Fairy letter: Wot so Funee?

Gorgeous photo. Kids and their pets are so lovely together.
    My recent post Vertbaudet Summer Clothing – Review

20. Karen says:

What a beautiful photo x
    My recent post The Gallery – Two

21. They both look very comfortable lazing around in the sunshine 🙂 gorgeous picture x
    My recent post Nearly 2 years ago he was two…

22. Harriet says:

Check out the depth of field on that one!

Seriously though, fab picture (as always) and brilliant theme – couldn't have chosen better myself!
    My recent post The Gallery: Two

23. yes a dog is more than just a dog, it is a huge part of the family that leaves a large void when they have gone. It is nice that they have somebody to confide in. The picture is very touching.

24. Mirka Moore says:

What a gorgeous picture, as always! Was great seeing you on Saturday!
    My recent post The Gallery: Two!

25. helvetiahandmade says: