The Photo Gallery: Together

playing in forest

Yes we’ve scoffed chocolate and stayed up late and watched back to back movies.
But this is what our Easter holidays mean to us: being together.
Giggling, getting lungfuls of fresh air, playing hide and seek in the woods and running wild and free!

I hope you all had a great Easter break and high five to all those who are still off with their kids trying to keep them entertained while maintaining your own sanity.

This post is for for week 136 of The Gallery: Together.
If you’re new and want to know what The Gallery is, go and read here, and then come right back and join in!

You can also pick up The Gallery code if you want too.
And you could also subscribeΒ to this blog to make sure you never miss a theme; they are posted here every Friday.

And don’t forget, this blog URL has changed so if you want to grab a new Gallery Code go visit here.

This entry was posted in Photography, The Gallery and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to The Photo Gallery: Together

1. Alexandra says:

Oh it looks like we had a similar weather for Easter! πŸ™‚ Glad to know you had fun together, its important for our family as well!

2. I love how those woods feature in a lot of your childrens photos – its like a massive part of your family.
    My recent post Together…And Then Not

3. Rachael says:

I said to Arch yesterday that I was loving these holidays. It’s the no pressure hanging out, dog walks and messing about by the beach I’m enjoying. We’re really appreciating having time to just pootle about.

4. Sounds like the perfect family time πŸ™‚

5. Susan Mann says:

Sounds like great fun, enjoy x

6. Pingback: The Gallery - together - Mutterings of a Fool

7. Lovely photo! Looks like fantastic fun!
    My recent post The Gallery: Together

8. That looks like so much fun. I love the look on his face.
    My recent post On the Farm

9. Pingback: The Gallery: Together | MyMumdom

10. jacqwat says:

High Five right back at you. My Sanity is hanging on in there.

My recent post The Gallery: Together

11. Mrs Darling says:

Gorgeous picture, we love 'together' time like this too. Definitely what holidays were made for πŸ™‚
    My recent post Together

12. Christine says:

Love the Easter break and being together πŸ™‚
    My recent post The Gallery – Three generations together

Easter is such a fun time, especially with all the chocolate! Great to spend some time as a family isn't it? Lovely photo!
    My recent post Together #TheGallery

14. Love the expression. Great fun outdoors x

15. love seeing how your two play together – gives me an insight in to what life will be like in the coming years with mine πŸ™‚
    My recent post The Gallery – Together

16. butwhymummywhy says:

Lovely picture. I love watching my children play together and you've really captured a great moment of yours playing here.

17. Getting out and about together as a family is such a wonderful way to spend time. I love how your photos always show such fun times, and so often in those woods!
    My recent post The Gallery: Together

18. sarahmo3w says:

Lovely photo, looks they're having great fun.
    My recent post The Gallery: Together

19. claire says:

Like it lady x
    My recent post The Gallery : Together

20. Kara says:

I adore the look on his face – expecting her to jump out at him!

21. Pingback: The Gallery > Together | Parent Brain

22. Mammasaurus says:

It's been great to have the kids home together running about – it's amazing how much they have grown in the past few months and for them with Scamp having started school it's been a real time of adjustment for them to spend so much time apart.
    Forest walks are the best – if nothing else it wears them out πŸ˜‰
    My recent post Slow Blogging and togetherness

23. familyfourfun says:

Wonderful subject and beautiful action shot. X
    My recent post Together…

24. HPMcQ says:

what a great easter with snow on top!