I am honoured to have been asked by CybHer founder Sian To to speak at her event in May – a new conference for women who blog.
There are some amazing speakers lined up (full list here) and it looks to be a fabulous event, but I actually agreed to speak because Sian is awesome and she’s promised me cake.
And it also means I get to hug a whole bunch of old friends and make some new ones.
So I’m THERE.
Five things you should know about me…
1. I’m named after a man.
2. Ali Campbell from UB40 used to live in the flat above me.
3. I just got a new dog. I’m slightly obsessed.
4. My drink of choice is a Mojito. Closely followed by a nice cuppa.
5. Did I mention I have a new dog . . . ?
6. Oh and I’ve been with my husband for – EEEK – 21 years and have two of the world’s greatest kids.
7. What do you mean I’m only allowed 5. I’m a bit of a rule breaker. What of it?
If you’re going please please come and say hi and I’ll hug you in an inappropriate fashion and it will be slightly awkward but totally awesome.
If you want to join in the Cybher Meet and Greet, do a post and add it to the Linky here. Or just go see who’s joining in.
See you in May! *Does a little dance*