Why I shouldn’t be allowed to work from home #2
- When on an important Skype call, everyone thinks I’m wearing professional attire when in fact I’m probably wearing joggers and the vest I slept in.
- The contents of my goodie cupboard call to me. Actually call.
- As does my son’s half-built Lego which is dying for someone to finish it off . . .
- I can have bacon sandwiches with brown sauce every day.
- Twitter. And now Google +1.
- Internet shopping.
- Mmmmm, Ginger Nut biscuits . . .
- The Chatty Window Cleaner freaks me out slightly so I have to hide whenever he visits.
- Some days I don’t actually put a brush through my hair. I look a state but that’s the beauty of fashion dahhling.
You might also like . . .
This entry was posted in Me
. Bookmark the permalink