- Oh boy do you sweat. Try to avoid answering the door to the postman at the end of session when you look and smell like a wild animal.
- Drinking the gallons of water you need to survive makes your skin look ah-mazing.
- Video games are not just for the kids. This one is MINE.
- A video game CAN make you feel sexy as hell. Not saying you look sexy as hell, but you can’t have everything.
- You can keep fit at home AND have fun AND not get bored.
- If you insist on keeping the blinds open in the living room as you strut your stuff, the neighbour’s teenage son will never ever be able to look you in the eye again.
- If you so much as mention the word ‘Zumba’ to anyone who partakes, you will be greeted with wild-eyed endorsements and infectious enthusiasm.
- If you do Zumba at home you will eventually feel confident enough to do it in public.
- It’s not a flash in the pan workout. It is actually as good as everyone says.
- I’m a convert.
I have been trialling the Zumba Fitness for the Wii for the past month and have had a blast.
See a video diary of my Zumba efforts, or you can talk to the folks there on the ZumbaGame Facebook page or their Twitter page.
But more importantly I’m here to announce the winner of my competition to win a Wii console and Zumba Party game.
And the winner is . . . CRYSTAL JIGSAW. Well done x