- People who lack compassion
- When the weather in the UK bypasses summer and autumn and moves directly onto winter
- When one of my children is ill and I feel powerless to help
- When I get yelled at by my 5 year old for not making her toast the right shade of brown.
- When I’ve run out of milk and all I want is a cup of tea
- The fact that my 7 year old STILL finds farting hilarious
- Cosy afternoons in watching a DVD while we’re all huddled under a blanket on the sofa
- Being surrounded by good friends – both on and offline
- Random acts of kindness
- A bar of Green & Black’s Almond chocolate
- The school run
- A family roast dinner at the dining table
- Walking with the sun on my face
- Holding hands
Here is my original love/hate list.
What are yours?
And don’t say ‘love/hate lists’ please!