The best things about being 4
- You discover new words like: actually, literally and idiot.
- You can wear your pyjamas with snow boots and nobody cares.
- You can be cheeky and get away with it as long as you utilise The Grin
- You have daddy totally wrapped around your little finger. I suspect this remains the same until the age of 35.
- No one bats an eyelid when you show your knickers in public All The Time.
- When you count to ten you get a round of applause. When you write your name you get a treat.
- Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora Dora. Diego.
- You’re still small enough to fit under the bed when playing hide and seek.
- You can fit in your bed even with every cuddly toy and doll you own on there too.
- You’re still small enough to be rocked in mummy’s arms at bedtime.
You might also like . . .
This entry was posted in Dan & Mia
, Family Life
. Bookmark the permalink