Sometimes I get bored of the sound of my own voice, I really do.
I’m sure I wrote something along these lines not so very long ago …
- Daniel, stop doing wrestling moves on your little sister.
- Leave that poor cat alone.
- No you can’t wear your pyjamas to pre-school.
- Stop brushing your doll’s teeth and brush your own.
- Don’t put the grapes up your nose.
- Guys, our bed is not an indoor trampoline.
- Yes, Santa can see you if you’re naughty under the bed.
- No you can’t have an iPhone.
- Mia, for the love of all things holy, will you PLEASE wipe your bottom when you go to the toilet.
Pets + young children is a Bad Idea. For the pets mainly.
Anything that is supposed to go in a child’s mouth will usually have been somewhere less savoury beforehand.
I am still turning into my mother!