- Putting a new kitchen roll on the holder the wrong way so the words written on the sheets are upside down.
- Putting used mugs on the counter above the dishwasher instead of just opening the door and putting them inside the dishwasher.
- Scooping the children up and smothering them in kisses before me when he gets in from work.
- Being right 17.25% of the time.
- Thinking it’s really funny to put his cold feet on me when we’re in bed.
- Falling asleep half way through anything he’s insisted we watch on TV so I’m left watching it on my own. Then waking up at the credits and wanting to know what happened.
- Insisting on having anchovies on his pizza.
- Making me a cup of tea in the wrong mug.
- Giving me a chocolate biscuit with said cup of tea when he knows I’m trying to avoid them.
- Telling me how to drive.
My husband and I have been together for nearly 18 years now, married for 8 – I think I’m really rather lucky.
I just hope he never decides to make a similar list to this because I’ll be in big big trouble . . .