Trailer for the new Alice in Wonderland movie. Wow. Just wow!

Because I am a movie nerd and because it stars Johnny Depp (who, let’s face it, can be brooding and handsome or just plain nuts and I’d still hand over my sheckles to watch him) and because it looks plain amazing, I give you the trailer to Tim Burton’s new version of Alice in Wonderland.

Turn the volume up and enjoy!

This entry was posted in Film/TV. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Trailer for the new Alice in Wonderland movie. Wow. Just wow!

1. Emma says:

Thanks for sharing!! So excited! Roll on 2010!!! 🙂

2. OMG! That actually gave me goose bumps! I must see it!

3. @SmittnbyBritain says:

No one, and I mean no one American actor can pull off an English accent (or Scottish one, seen "Neverland"?) like Johnny Depp. The word brilliant gets tossed around a lot like "amazing" but he really is the definition of it. Some day our generation will look back on him as one of the most talented and versatile actors that ever lived.

4. Mama Dawg says:

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and my jaw dropped. I am so excited to see this!

That was exactly my response – my jaw dropped.
    Looks amazing!

I see him that way now. I can watch him in anything. I'll even tolerate a dogdy script. I thinkthe man's a genius.

Movie, film, whatever. If you love the flicks you're welcome here!

8. MissSearles says:

I never usually get excited about films but i really want to see this!!

9. Jo Beaufoix says:

Oh my Lord that looks just breath taking. And U agree with all the above about Johnny Depp. He's truly brilliant. Wow.

10. Kat says:

I cannot wait for this bit of brilliance! And my boyfriend Alan Rickman is in it 🙂

11. patty reiser says:

Not something I will be taking my 6 yo too. I think this will have to be viewed on mommy and daddy date night. I love JD and Tim Burton. Thanks for sharing. I haven't been watching much tv this summer so this was news to me.
    Wishing you a scent-sational Tuesday!
    Patty