Wordless Wednesday: This is my gym!

gym1

Sure it’s a bit cold, and it’s damn hard work, but what better way to get fit than climbing these hills?

Hubby and I recently spend a long weekend negotiating the Lake District fells in the north of England and it is BEAUTIFUL.

This entry was posted in Me, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Wordless Wednesday: This is my gym!

1. I'm jealous. I don't really like running (I'd rather be swimming or doing some kind of class) but I think I'd run if I lived there. (No worries about the aforementioned tagging, by the way, please don't feel forced to do it, it was more just a message of support for the new blog!)

2. I'm jealous. I don't really like running (I'd rather be swimming or doing some kind of class) but I think I'd run if I lived there. (No worries about the aforementioned tagging, by the way, please don't feel forced to do it, it was more just a message of support for the new blog!)

3. Oh that is a great gym… you must be super fit!Happy WW

4. Oh that is a great gym… you must be super fit!Happy WW

@Nappy Valley Girl: I SO don't run! Oh how I laughed when you said that. I walk my dear, I climb and I breathe in that fabulous air.And your support really is greatly appreciated.@Kate: Super fit! Hmm, I'm not but I like the ring to that tag so I'm keeping it if that's OK with everyone . . .

7. Rona's Home Pag says:

I'll have to share a photo of our gym next Wednesday. lol It's not as nice as your's.

8. Rona's Home Pag says:

9. Tony says:

How about I print this picture out and put it in front of the treadmill and then my gym will be just like yours…well, sort of.

10. Tony says:

11. Christina says:

That's one heck of a gym – beautiful and cold!!

12. Christina says:

That's one heck of a gym – beautiful and cold!!

13. I think that you have one of the best gyms ever!

14. I think that you have one of the best gyms ever!

15. Susie says:

What a gorgeous landscape!!!!

16. Susie says:

What a gorgeous landscape!!!!

17. Pam says:

Breathtakingly beautiful!

18. Working mum says:

Ah, I love the Lakes. Before daughter was born, husband and I would go walking in the Lakes at the weekends. I could practically run up the fells I was so fit then. What happened?

19. Working mum says:

@Tony: What a fab idea. In fact I am pinching that and marketing it before you even realise that I've whipped it from under your feet.Any more ideas you care to share . . .@Working Mum: Run up the fells – my god woman you really were all kinds of fit.There was no running involved with me I can tell you!

22. Gorgeous! What a great way to workout! 🙂

23. Gorgeous! What a great way to workout! 🙂

24. Jaci says:

What a breath-taking view! I should take pictures of my *teehee, snort* beautiful view of the neighborhood.Crack houses, anyone? 🙂

25. Jaci says:

26. Lance says:

Your gym is endless! I love the outdoors – what a great place to workout Tara!

27. Lance says:

Your gym is endless! I love the outdoors – what a great place to workout Tara!

28. Tony says:

the only thing I can think of right now is to post my paypal address and have everyone send me a dollar…hummm…you think that would work?

29. Tony says:

30. Nice gym. And at least you don't have to worry about other peoples hairs in the shower afterwards or verrucas in this beautiful fell walking gym…

31. Nice gym. And at least you don't have to worry about other peoples hairs in the shower afterwards or verrucas in this beautiful fell walking gym…

32. Vered - MomGrind says:

"After years of sweating it out in ill-fitting Lycra in a gym with far too many mirrors for my liking, the great outdoors is now my gym!"AMEN!It's so much more fun to workout outside. Soon we are going on our first ski trip for this winter… I can't wait!

33. Vered - MomGrind says:

34. Patricia says:

What a great gym and it inspires me to take a picture or two of my Lake walk…for my blog…I will be in UK July 20 – August 9 for my birthday gift to myself…maybe I will see your gym as I travel about?Thank you

35. Patricia says: